- Standard driver card for accumulation.
- ZPA conveyor is based on the Itoh HB-510 driver card and FE-60 motorized roller.
- Can be a stand-alone conveyor. It does not require an input from a control panel, etc. to operate.
- A start signal can be used to activate the conveyor when using run on demand.
- Cycle: 1s ON; 1s OFF
- Continuous or intermittent duty
- Do not exceed 150% of no-load speed
- Applicable models: PM486FS, PM486FE, PM486FP, PM570FE, PM605FE, PM635FS
- Thermal overload 185ºF (85ºC) on PCB
- 5A fuse to power supply
- Diode for protection from incorrect wiring Environment
- Ambient temperature 32~104º F (0~40ºC)
- < 90% relative humidity (no condensation)
- No corrosive gases
- Vibration < 0.5G
- 3 LED’s to identify type of error and number of occurrences
- Dynamic brake control
- Stable speed function to ensure articles of different weights travel at the same rate
- Variable speed control by rotary switch or by external voltage input for up to 10 speeds
- Direction control by onboard DIP switch or external signal input
- Logic for general zero pressure accumulation (ZPA) control is built in
- Direct connection for photo eye to power it and receive its output signal
- Easy connection between adjacent HB-510’s with communication cable to simplify wiring
- Flexible Zone Recognition (patented) to handle long articles which simultaneously block multiple sensors
- Also available for rollers with built-in brakes, HB-510B
- Includes mounting hardware and wiring connectors